- A feminist delivers a most unladylike smackdown to an objectionable dining room table employed by CanWest.
- Environmentalists should never meet, according to this dining room table. Or they should take up long-distance swimming. Because every time they attend international conferences, they are causing global warming. Ergo, they are hypocrites. (Or liars, because everyone knows there is no global warming. Fact. Or if there is, we have nothing to do with it. Fact.)
- A thick slab of a dining room table mocks Suaad Hagi Mohamud. She is joined by a crudely-constructed kitchen table in the comments.
- The ghost of a dining room table is summoned up by another dining room table to discuss socialized med'cine. Anything worse than having a conversation with a dining room table? Try listening in when they're talking amongst themselves.
- The faux-outrage of this dining room table is something to behold. Art-form or self-parody? You decide.
- A politically jaded dining room table uncovers the issue of the month.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Sunday dining room tables
A few pieces of furniture if you're really in the mood for dismal conversation today:
Posted by Dr.Dawg at 11:07 AM