Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The four day indoor water feature


TorStar provides an "artists depiction" of the $2-million indoor fake lake, aka Lake ShamWow , being built to amuse the 3,000 foreign G8 reporters unable to attend the real deal in Muskoka.
.
If I had two million dollars (If I had two million dollars)
Well I'd buy me a Muskoka lake (But not a real Muskoka lake - that's cruel.)
And if I had two million dollars (If I had two million dollars)
I'd build a replica of the Stock Exchange (Ooh it's all just pocket change)
And if I had two million dollars ....
.
Wait. Go back. They're building a replica of the Toronto Stock Exchange as well?
Plus those 3,000+ reporters? According to Greg Weston, as part of their swag they're getting free “special summit edition” BlackBerrys. All of them?
.
Industry Minister Tony ShamWow says we're doing all this because we're proud of our country and want to show it off..
.
And if I had a billion dollars, I'd buy your Gov ....
.
Update : Jennifer at Runesmith does the whole song.

No comments: