Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The Belated 2009 Awards
















I don't know how this slipped from my fingers, but better late than never. Readers are invited to suggest awards of their own for their favourite folks.

The Rachel Marsden Award:

First prize: Christie Blatchford
Runner-up: Terry Glavin

The latter defamed me as a "moral illiterate" yesterday for daring to inquire too closely into the "stolen Palestinian organs" scandal. He'd apparently like to assault me with a baseball bat, or something. I suppose that jogged my memory. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?

I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any suggestions? Bless you!

Look into my blog ... chromidial