Oh, all right.
1) I am an admirer of wombats, and would, in a perfect world, have one for a pet.
2) I can only do serious academic work well after midnight.
3) I'm always on the qui vive for new meats. Most recently I tasted kangaroo, crocodile and camel. Muskox is my all time fave, though. No wonder my stepdaughter is vegan. :)
4) I have a fondness for hats, which appears to be increasing with age.
5) I don't usually eat breakfast.
6) I like arguing theology with believers, not out of disrespect, but out of interest. How does this belief thing work, exactly? Why that book, and not that book?