Friday, January 09, 2009

An Israeli atrocity

Does shelling a house after putting 110 Palestinians inside it constitute a war crime?

For me, that's a rhetorical question. But given their haste to defend everything and anything the IDF are presently up to in Gaza, some of the "Israel can do no wrong" crowd might actually think it's up for debate.

What excuse will the IDF come up with this time? That they threw a few armed Hamas militants into the house by mistake?

Is this what you mean by Israel's "right to defend itself," Iggy?

[H/t PSA]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ηi there, i read youг blog fгom time to timе anԁ i own a
similar one аnd i wаs јust wonderіng if you gеt
a lot оf spam cоmmеnts? Ӏf so how do you prevent it, any plugіn oг anything you can advise?

I get sο much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

My webpage :: hcg injections for weight loss

Anonymous said...

DJ spins out on Saturday nights. Anna had been looking through
my phone while I was naked. The food is decent and the drink specials on
Tuesdays include $2.

my weblog: pub quiz and answers